- tiered pricing
- Review of text, design and navigation
- refundable against future work
- feedback from your target market
The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.
When was the last time you updated your website? Not just the news or blog section, but the text on the main pages? If it’s been a while, the chances are that you aren’t making the most of your ‘digital real estate’. In the 20 years since the world wide web was launched we’ve learned a lot about how people use websites, and how that differs from the way they use printed materials.
If you’re still treating your website like an online version of your printed brochure, chances are (to quote a 7 year old internet meme) you’re doing it wrong.
What you get in a website critique
- I check all copy for tone, consistency and suitability for the intended audience.
- I provide feedback on design elements.
- I highlight any potential problems with site layout and navigation.
- I also gather feedback from your potential client base, so you know what people really think of your site.
Website review costs depend on the size of your site (or the number of pages you want me to look at)
- up to 25 pages – £65
- 25 – 50 pages – £115
- more than 50 pages – contact me for a quote